HF doppler observations of disturbances in geospace, which accompanied space vehicle launches
|1Kostrov, LS, 1Rozumenko, VT, 2Chernogor, LF |
1V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2V.N. Karazin National University of Kharkiv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement2):076-081|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Our statistical analysis of variations in the Doppler spectra derived during seventy-two rocket launches revealed four groups of apparent velocities of disturbance transfer: 0.5–0.8, 1–6, 7–9, and 15–20 km/s. They are related to acoustic-gravity, slow magnetohydro-dynamic, magneto-gradient, and possibly gyrotropic waves.
1. Burmaka V. P., Kostrov L. S., Chernogor L. F. Statistics of Signals of HF Doppler Radar Probing the Bottomside Ionosphere Disturbed by Rocket Launches and Solar Terminator. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 8 (2), 143–162 (2003) [in Russian].
2. Garmash K. P., Gokov A. M., Kostrov L. S., et al. Radiophysical Investigations and Modeling of Ionospheric Processes Generated by Sources of Various Nature. 2. Processes in a Modified Ionosphere. Signal Parameter Variations. Disturbance Simulation. Bulletin of Kharkiv State University. Radio Physics and Electronics, No. 427, is. 1, 3—22 (1999) [in Russian].
3. Garmash K. P., Kostrov L. S., Rozumenko V. T., et al. Global ionospheric disturbances caused by a rocket launch against a background of a magnetic storm. Geomagnetizm i Aeronomiia, 39 (1), 72—78 (1999) [in Russian].
4. Garmash K. P., Rozumenko V. T., Tyrnov O. F., et al. Radiophysical Studies of the Processes in the Near-Earth Plasma Disturbed by High-Energy Sources. Pt. 2. Zarubezh. Radioelektron. Usp. Sovrem. Radioelektron., No. 8, 3— 19 (1999) [in Russian].
5. Kostrov L. S., Rozumenko V. T., Chernogor L. F. Doppler Radar Measurements of the Disturbances in the Bottomside Ionosphere, Associated with Space Vehicle Launches and Maneuvering System Burns. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 4 (3), 227—246 (1999) [in Russian].
6. Chernogor L. F. Energetics of the Processes Occurring on the Earth, in the Atmosphere and Near-Earth Space in Connection with the Project "Early Warning". Kosm. nauka tehnol., 5 (1), 38—47 (1999) [in Russian].
7. Chernogor L. F. Physics of Earth, Atmosphere, and Geospace from the Standpoint of System Paradigm. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 8 (1), 59—68 (2003) [in Russian].
8. Chernogor L. F., Kostrov L. S., Rozumenko V. T. Radio probing of the perturbations originating in the near-Earth plasma from natural and anthropogenic energy sources. Kinematika Fiz. Nebesn. Tel. Prilozhenie, No. 3, 497 (2000).