The application of wavelet analysis to problems of cosmic physics and cosmic radio physics
|1Lazorenko, OV, 2Lazorenko, SV, 3Chernogor, LF |
1Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2International Slavic University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
3V.N. Karazin National University of Kharkiv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement2):091-096|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The wavelet analysis is used to solve problems in space physics and space radiophysics, in particular for analyzing the reaction of the ionosphere to strong solar flares and magnetic storms, for the study of effects in the ionosphere caused by strong thunderstorms for the period 1998-2003 pp. Along with wavelet analysis, the traditional Fourier analysis with the construction of dynamic spectra was used. Parameters of perturbations occurring in near-Earth and space spaces are estimated. High efficiency of wavelet analysis is demonstrated, especially in the study
1. Astaf’eva N. M. Wavelet analysis: basic theory and some applications. Uspehi fiz. nauk, 166 (11), 1145—1170 (1996) [in Russian].
2. Garmash K. P., Lazorenko O. V., Pazura S. A., Chernogor L. F. Earth’s Magnetic Field Fluctuations During the Severe 1999 Geospace Storm. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 8 (3), 253— 264 (2003) [in Russian].
3. Garmash K. P., Leus S. G., Pazura S. A., et al. Statistics of Terrestrial Electromagnetic Field Fluctuation. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 8 (2), 163—180 (2003) [in Russian].
4. Grigorenko E. I., Lazorenko S. V., Taran V. I., Chernogor L. F. Wave disturbances in the ionosphere accompanied the solar flare and the strongest magnetic storm of September 25, 1998. Geomagnetizm i Aeronomiia, 43 (6), 770—787 (2003) [in Russian].
5. D’yakonov V. P. Wavelets: From Theory to Practice, 448 p. (SOLON- R, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].
6. Kravchenko V. F., Rvachev V. A. Wavelet systems and their applications for signal processing. Zarubezhnaya radioelektronika, No.4, 3—20 (1996) [in Russian].
7. Lazorenko O. V., Lazorenko S. V., Chernogor L. F. Application of Wavelet Analysis to Problem of Ultra-Wideband Signal Detection on Noise Background. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 7 (1), 46—63 (2002) [in Russian].
8. Chui Ch. K. An Introduction to Wavelets: Transl. from Eng., 412 p. (Mir, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].
9. Chernogor L. F., Lazorenko O. V., Lazorenko S. V. Wavelet analysis and ultra-wideband signals. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 7 (4), 471 (2002).
10. Daubechies I. Ten lectures on wavelets. (CBMS-NSF conference series in applied mathematics). (SIAM, 1992).