The adjustment of radio telescopes at millimetre-wave band with the use of a laser emitter
|1Antonov, AV, 1Karelin, Yu.V, 1Ruzhentsev, NV |
1Institute of Radio Astronomy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement2):110-112|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The adjustment of radio telescopes at millimetre-wave band with the help of a laser emitter is considered. The method allows one to decrease effectively the axial errors of location of secondary reflector element of two-reflector antenna system. The description of adjusted system is given. The adjustment procedure is described and our results are presented.
1. Antonov A. V., Gerasimov Yu. M., Ruzhentsev N. V. Application of Iterative Method to Reconstruction of Parameters of Fissile Solar Derivations from Observations at 3-mm Wave Band. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 7 (3), 246—253 (2002) [in Russian].
2. Antonov O. V., Gerasymov Yu. M., Ruzhentsev M. V. Improving the quality of image reproduction of pulsed extended objects. In: Signal/Image Processing and Pattern Recognition: Proc. 6th All-Ukrainian Intern. Conf., October 8— 12, 2002, 175—178 (Kyiv, 2002) [in Ukrainian].
3. Kalachev P. D., Nazarov V. P., Parshchikov A. A., Rozanov B. A. The reflector-type radio telescope RTI-7.5/250 with a steerable paraboloid antenna. Trudy Fiz. in-ta Akad. Nauk SSSR, 77, 193—210 (1974) [in Russian].
4. Kalachev P. D., Salomonovich A. E. A 22-meter parabolic reflector radio telescope: design, installation and adjustment. Trudy Fiz. in-ta Akad. Nauk SSSR, 17, 13—41 (1962) [in Russian].
5. Karelin Yu. V., Litvinenko L. N., Ruzhentsev N. V., et al. Radiotelescope RT-2 for 3-mm bande. Turkish J. Phys., 9, 1038—1040 (1994).