Computer simulation of radiant fluxes in solar simulators
|1Gavrylov, RV, 1Kislov, AM, 1Romanenko, VG |
1B.Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(5-6):038-041|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We developed a technique for computer simulation of radiant transfer process in mirror-lens optical systems of solar simulators. In the given area of the reference plane of a solar simulator the distribution of irradiance and its non-uniformity as well as average irradiance and maximal angle of divergence of beam are calculated. Our results of calculation of the simulator with multi-modular optical system are presented.
1. Andreychuk O. B., Malakhov N. N. Thermal testing of space vehicles, 202 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
2. Gavrylov R. V., Melenevskiy Yu. A., Konyukhov S. N., et al. Stand rig facility for thermovacuum testing of space vehicles. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (5-6), 42—46 (2004) [in Russian].
3. Kislov A. M., Romanenko V. G. Application of Monte Carlo method to calculate the molecular and radiant fluxes in complex configuration systems: Preprint No. 80—12 FTINT AN USSR, 36 p. (Kharkov, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Petrov G. I. (Ed.) Modeling of the thermal regimes of the spacecraft and its environment, 382 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].
5. Kislov A. M., Romanenko V. G. Development of a software package with an automated system for the formation of optico-geometric models for calculating the heat transfer of spacecraft MC-1-TK-TV, Sci.-Tech. Report, 120 p. (SKTB FTINT NAN Ukrainy, Kharkov, 2000) [in Russian].
6. Rymov A. I. The simulator of solar radiation. Svetotehnika, No. 9, 4—6 (1989) [in Russian].
7. Sobol' I. M. Numerical Monte Carlo methods, 312 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
8. Bartera R. E., Riise H. N., Miller C. G. Solar Simulators at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Appl. Opt., 9 (5), 1068—1074 (1970).
9. Brinkmann P. W. The Europen large space simulator comes into operation. ESA Bull., 50, 19—23 (1987).