A procedure for determination of value and nature of disturbances acting on rotation of AES
|1Epishev, VP, 1Isak, II, 1Motrunich, II, 1Novak, EJ |
1Space Research Laboratory of the Uzhgorod National University, Uzhgorod, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(5-6):152-155|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A procedure for the estimation of value and nature of non-gravitational disturbances acting on the rotation of artificial Earth satellites (AES) is described. It is based on high-accuracy determination of own rotation period and orientation of unguided space objects. The procedure is applied to results of observations of AES of the «Midas» (altitude of flight is about 3700 km) and «Meteor» (about 860 km) types. The form of satellites is a combination of a body-cylinder and two solar arrays. In addition, the AES of the «Meteor» type have parabolic-reflector aerial.
1. Bass V. P. Nongravitational perturbations of the artificial Earth satellite "Etalon". Nablyud. Iskusstv. Nebesn. Tel, No. 86, pt. 1, 81 — 104 (1990) [in Russian].
2. Beletskii V. V., Ianshin A. M. The effect of aerodynamic forces on the rotational motion of artificial satellites, 188 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1984) [in Russian].
3. Epishev V. P., Isak I. I., Naybauer I. F., et al. The manifestation of perturbing effects in the own rotation of the Midas satellite series and their relationship to solar activity. In: Near-Earth Astronomy 2003: Abstr. Intern. Sci. Conf., 31 (IA RAN, Moscow, Terskol, 2003) [in Russian].
4. Yepishev V. P., Ignatovich S. I., Motrunich I. I., et al. Development of scientific directions of the Space Research Laboratory of Uzh-NU. Scientific Herald of Uzhhorod University. Series Physics, Is. 12, 14—26 (2002) [in Ukrainian].
5. Mikisha A. M., Smirnov M. A. Secular Evolution of Space Bodies on High Orbits due to Light Pressure. Collisions in the Surrounding Space (Space Debris), 252—271 (Kosmosinform, Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].