Controllability ensuring during stages separation of launch vechicle low controller effectiveness of second stage
|1Andronov, VA, 1Novikov, AV |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):082-088|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The problem of creation of necessary motion conditions for a phase of stages separation is formulated. Taking into account a received information about disturbances during launch vehicle (LV) flight, there are proposed two procedures of identification: wind action and main manufacturing disturbances. It is shown that problem of the LV controllability ensuring is solved as at the stages separation phase, either in qmax region.
1. Arens V. D., et al. Dynamics of control systems of rockets with onboard digital computers. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].
2. Volkov E. A. Numerical Methods. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
3. Gerasyuta N. F., Novikov A. V., Beletskaya N. G. Flight Dynamics. Basic Problems of Dynamic Design of Rockets, 366 p. (Dniepropetrovsk, 1998) [in Russian].
4. Lebedev A. A., Gerasyuta N. F. Rocket ballistic. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
5. Yurevich E. I. The automatic control theory. (Energiya, Leningrad, 1969) [in Russian].