Influence of superspeed crystallization on properties of serial aluminium alloys
|1Dzhur, EA, 1Silka, LF, 1Kavats, ОA |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):126-128|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The technology of obtaining of aluminium powders is offered by dispersion of melt jet by high-pressure water. The technologies of obtaining of high-precision details for flight vehicles by methods of powder metallurgy are developed.
1. Gopienko V. G., Cherepanov V. P., Savchenko E. A. New technological processes for the production of powder products from aluminum and its alloys. Cvetnye metally, No. 2, 56—60 (1991) [in Russian].
2. Dzhur E. A., Ivanov L. F., Lednjanskij A. F. State and prospects of development of powder metallurgy technology in Ukraine. Tehnologija mashinostroenija, No. 2, 34—40 (1995) [in Russian].
3. Isaenkova E. S., Krajnikov A. I., Lednjanskij A. F. Problems of creating the production of aluminum alloy powders in Ukraine. In: Conversion and Ecology: Abstracts of the Intern. Conf. Priority Area on Environmental Security: NATO Program, 77 (Dnepropetrovsk, 1997) [in Russian].
4. Miroshnichenko I. S. Hardening from the Liquid State, 168 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow,1982) [in Russian].
5. Limitation of powder supply as a result of explosions at aluminum powder plants. Metal Powder Report, 35 (5), 214 (1980) [in Russian].
6. Savitskii A. P. State of the art and development prospects in aluminum powder metallurgy. Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 41—50 (1985) [in Russian].