Influence of cold welding on detachable joints with plastic lining
|1Boiko, Yu.S |
1Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):115-117|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Assembly and test pneumatic-hidraulic systems showed that detachable flange connections don't lose their tightness after removal the fixtures from them even in conditions of regular loadings. It is suppoused that the reason of that is a cold welding. The accounts carried out on regular flange seam connections showed that in a zone of contact of a lining from copper M3 and flanges from steel 12Х18Н10Т-ВД the pressure made size 260—280 MPa, that is 13—14 times large as the pressure necessary for the beginning of plastic deformation of a lining, and 17.3 times large as the pressure necessary for realization of cold welding. The received results allowed to make a conclusion that there is a cold welding in a basis of arising effect of coupling in detachable connections with plastic lining.
1. Demkin N. B. Actual area of contact of solid surfaces. (Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1962) [in Russian].
2. Kazakov N. F. Vacuum Diffusion Welding, (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
3. Kochergin K. A. Pressure welding, (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1972) [in Russian].
4. Rossoshinsky A. A., Zaplitnaya A. T., Kislitsin V. M. The effect of pressure on the actual contact area during pressure welding. Avtomaticheskaja svarka, No. 7 (1969) [in Russian].
5. Sakhatsky G. P. Cold Welding Technology (Mashinostroenie, Kiev, 1970) [in Russian].
6. Shorshorov M. Kh., et al. To the question of the estimated assessment of pressure welding modes. Svarochnoe proizvodstvo, No. 7. (1967) [in Russian].