On partial stabilization of satellite orientation by means of two control torques
|1Zuyev, AL |
1Institute of Applied Mathematicsa and Mechanics, NAS of Ukraine, Donetsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):076-081|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The problem of stabilization with respect to a part of the variables for the system of ordinary differential equations of Euler – Poisson type describing the motion of a satellite around its center of masse is investigated. Two cases are considered. In the first case the control is implemented by jet engines of orientation. In the second case the control is implemented with a help of a pair of flywheels. The theorem on partial stabilization is proved, which allows to design a feedback control by means of Lyapunov function of the open-loop system. The explicit expression of a feedback law solving the problem of single-axis stabilization is obtained with a help of the above theorem. The numerical simulation of motion is carried out for a satellite subjected to the proposed feedback law.
1. Zubov V. I. Lectures on Control Theory, 496 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
2. Zuyev A. L. Construction of stabilizing feedback law by means of control Lyapunov function with respect to a part of the variables. Proceedings of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics [Tr. Inst. Prikl. Mat. Mekh.], 4, 70-76 (1999) [in Russian].
3. Kovalev A. M., Issa Salem Abdalla. Stabilization of the uniform rotations of a rigid body around a principal axis. Prikladnaja mehanika, 28 (38), No.9, 73-79 (1992) [in Russian].
4. Rumiantsev V. V., Oziraner A. S. Stability and stabilization of motion with respect to part of the variables, 256 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].
5. Aeyeis D., Szafranski M. Comments on the stabilizability of the angular velocity of a rigid body. Systems and Control Letters, 10, 35-39 (1988).
6. Artstein Z. Stabilization with relaxed controls. Nonlinear Analysis, TMA, 7 (11), 1163-1173 (1983).
7. Astolfi A., Rapaport A. Robust stabilization of the angular velocity of a rigid body. Systems and Control Letters, 34, 257-264 (1998).
8. Jurdjevic V., Quinn J. P. Controllability and stability. Journal of Differential Equations, 28, 381-389 (1978).
9. Sontag B. D., Sussmann H. J. Further comments on the stabilizability of the angular velocity of a rigid body. Systems and Control Letters, 12, 213-217 (1989).
10. Zuiev A. L. On Brockett's condition for smooth stabilization with respect to a part of the variables. In: Proc. European Control Conference ECC99. (Karlsruhe, Germany, 1999).