Accuracy analysis of determination of angular displacements on the basis of measurements of linear displacements
|1Lager, TL |
1Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):060-063|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A probability approach to accuracy of determination of angular displacements using measurements of linear displacements is formed. The investigations showed that calculation of probability interconnections allows to make more precise errors of determination of angular shifts using the sensors of linear shifts. The fields of possible application of linear displacements sensors defined relative parameters of design displacement are analysed.
1. Braslavskii D. A., Petrov V. V. Accuracy of Measuring Devices. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
2. Wentzel E. S. Probability theory. (Gos. izd-vo fiz.-mat. lit-ry, Moscow, 1962) [in Russian].
3. Ornatsky P. P. Theoretical foundations of information and measuring equipment. (Vyshha shkola, Kiev, 1976) [in Russian].
4. Ser'eznov A. N. Measurements in Strength Testing of Aviation Structures. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
5. Shramkov E. G. (Ed.) Electrical Measurements. Methods and Means of Measurement (General Course). (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].