Change of hydrodinamical picture of two-phase flow proceeding during vibration influence
|1Marchenko, OL |
1Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):145-148|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A connection between the forced motion of steam-water mixture conduct and the level of applied external vibration is established. The data of observations for the flow regimes and change of hydraulic resistance for various frequencies and amplitudes of vibroinfluence are represented. The conclusions about the necessity to take into consideration above-mentioned influence during the design of rocket engines on a liquid fuel are made.
1. Zhukauskas A. A., Ulinskas R. V., Katinas V. I. Hydrodynamics and vibration of streamlined tube bundles, 312 p. (Mokslas, Vilnius, 1984) [in Russian].
2. Kolesinkov K. S. Longitudinal Vibrations of a Rocket with a Liquid Propellant Engine, 260 p. (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].
3. Chekanov V. V., Kul'gina L. M. Effect of heater vibration on the boiling process. Inzh.-fiz. zhurn., 30 (1), 44—48 (1976) [in Russian].
4. Zemlich R. Effect of vibration on natural convection heat transfer. Sud. and Eng. Chem., 47 (6) 1175—1180 (1955).
5. Zemlich R., Rao M. A. The effect of transverse vibration on free convection from a horizontal cylinder. Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., 8 (1), 27—33 (1965).