Prognosis of scientific development of space ergonomic
|1Shevyakov, OV |
1Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):186-188|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The data about the making and development the relatively new and perspective orientation of science and technik-space ergonomic are given. Up-to-date tasks and perspectives of this orientation which are responsible for existence level of achievements are analyzed. An essence of ergonomic providing with develop and exploitation of complex people-machine systems is disclosed.
1. Zarakovskij G. M. Ergonomic support for the development and operation of aircraft. In: Rudnyi N. M., Vasil’ev P. V., Gozulov V. S. (Eds.) Aviatsionnaya meditsina: Rukovodstvo [Aviation Medicine: Handbook], 503—518 (Medicina, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
2. Meister D. Benavioral Foundations of System Development, Transl. from Eng., 250 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].
3. Shevyakov O. V. Modern psychological problems of ergonomics (according to foreign materials): Educ. manual, 56 p. (DDU, Dnipropetrovsk, 1998) [in Ukrainian].
4. Yudanov A. Yu. How many paths lead to success: A variety of competitive strategies for US aerospace firms. In: USA - Economics, Politics, Ideology, No. 11, 47—49 (1991) [in Russian].
5. Meister D. Human Factors testing and evaluation, 16—19 (Elsevier Science Publ. B.V., Amsterdam, 1996).