Simultaneous observations of the solar radiation at different radio frequencies
|1Vlasenko, VP, 2Selivanov, Yu.A, 1Sorokin, AF, 1Tsyukh, AM |
1National Center of Space Facilities Control and Test of the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Yevpatoria, AR Crimea, Ukraine
2Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(5-6):158-164|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We discuss some techniques and results of trial observations of the solar radiation at different radio frequencies with installations of the National Space Facilities Control and Test Center. The observations are synchronized with optical ones. Density distributions of radio emission sources coordinated with data of optical measurements are constructed. Some ways of further development of observational techniques and data processing are considered.
|Keywords: observational techniques, radio emission, radio emission sources|
1. Krüger A. Solar Radio Astronomy and Radio Physics, 469 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].
2. Stepanyan N. N., Tsvetkov L. I., Maslov V. I., et al. Multi-band synchronous monitoring of solar activity. In: 2nd Ukrainian Conference for Perspective Space Researches: Abstracts, 76 (Katsiveli, 2002) [in Russian].
3. Stepanyan N. N., Tsvetkov L. I., Sorokin A. F., et al. Project. Coronal holes and their manifestations in the geosphere. Izv. Krym. Astrofiz. Obs., 98, 230 (2002) [in Russian].
4. Tikhonov A. N., Arsenin V. Ya. Methods of Solution of Ill-Posed Problems: textbook for students, 3rd Corrected Ed., 288 p.
(Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [In Russian].
5. Tyupansky V. G., Yanchuk A. V., Selivanov Yu. A. Nonlinear wavelet methods in the NORDIS-VARIANT system. In: 2nd Ukrainian Conference for Perspective Space Researches: Abstracts, 72 (Katsiveli, 2002) [in Russian].
6. Puetter R. C. Pixon-based multiresolution image reconstruction and the quantification of picture information content. Int. J. Image Syst. and Tech., 6, 314—331 (1995).
7. Sweldens W. The lifting scheme: a custom-design contruction of biorthogonal wavelets. J. Appl. Comp. Harm. Anal., 3 (2), 186—200 (1996).