Unified side-mounted system for collecting and processing information from scientific equipment
|1Lukenyuk, AA, 2Glukhov, VS, 1Shenderuk, SG |
1L’viv Centre of the Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, L’viv, Ukraine
22 National University «Lviv Polytechnic», Lviv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement2):028-036|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The main functions, the implementation of which is based on on-board systems for the collection and processing of scientific information (ZNNI), presents the architecture of the unified SFRI, highlights the decisions taken to build the main components of it.
1. Gobchansky O. P., Popov V. D., Nikolaev Yu. Increasing the radiation resistance of industrial automation equipment in the onboard equipment. Sovremennye tehnologii avtomatizacii, No. 4 (2001) [in Russian].
2. Available at: http://www.pc104.org
3. Lukenyuk A. A., Glukhov V. S., Shenderuk S. G. Use of reconfigured elements in on-board systems for collecting and processing information. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 9 (Suppl. 2): 20-27. [in Ukrainian].
4. Parkes C. M. High-speed, low-power, exellent EMC: LVDS for on-board data handing. Available at: http://klabs.org/richcontent/Reports/lvds_study.pdf
5. Goncharov Yu. Interface LVDS and its application. Komponenty i tehnologii, No. 3, 4 (2001) [in Russian].