Use of high-frequency magnetic amplifiers in power supplies for space equipment
|1Yaskiv, VI |
1I.Pul'uj Ternopil State Technical University, Ternopil, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement2):331-337|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The basic principles for the construction of sources and systems of secondary power supply for onboard and ground equipment for space purposes are proposed, based on the use of new high-frequency amorphous alloys with a rectangular hysteresis loop. The principle of operation of pulse controllers based on magnetic keys is disclosed. A comparative analysis with transistor counterparts has been carried out. The possibility of creating multi-channel power sources with equivalent and independent output channels is shown, the idea of implementing the structure of an on-board power supply system using high-frequency on-board network and the use of pulse controllers based on magnetic switches is developed. The main technical parameters of the developed power sources are given.
1. Harada K., Nabeshima T. Applications of magnetic amplifiers to high-frequency dc-to-dc converters. In: Proc. of the IEEE, 76 (4), 355–361 (1988).
2. Yaskiv V. I., Nakonechnyi I. D. Switch Power Supply on Space Explorations. In: Proc. of IY Ukrainian-Russian-Chine Symposium on Space Sciense and Technology, Vol.2, 811–812 (Kyiv, Ukraine, September 1996).
3. Yaskiv V. I., Karpinski M. P., Gurnik O. P. On-Board Power System Supply of Space Vihicles. In: Proc. of the Fifth China-Russian-Ukrainian Symposium on Space Science and Technology held jointly with the First International Forum on Asrtonautics and Aeronautics, 6-9 June, 2000, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, P.R.China, 207–213 (2000).
4. Simon W. E., Nored D. L. Manned spacecraft electric power systems. In: Proc. of the IEEE, 75 (3), 277–307 (1987).
5. Yaskiv V. I., Hurnyk O. P. Controlled voltage multiplier: Patent 43176 A (UA), MPK H02M 7/04; published 15.11.2001, Bull. No. 10 [in Ukrainian].
6. Yaskiv V. I., Hurnyk O. P. Pulse direct-voltage converter: Patent 30485 A (UA), MPK H02M 7/505; published 16.12.2002, Bull. No. 6 [in Ukrainian].
7. Yaskiv V. I., Shabliy O. M., Alpatov A. P., Gurnik O. P. Development of Switch Power Supplies for Radar Applications, 2001 CIE International Conference on Radar, on CD, Beijing, China, 15-18 October 2001, 851–855 (2001).
8. Yaskiv V. I., Hurnyk O. P. Method for providing synchronization and phase coincidence of transistor direct-voltage converters and a device for realization of the method: Patent 39783 A (UA), MPK H02M 7/505; published 15.01.2003, Bull. No. 5 [in Ukrainian].