Patterns and mechanisms of influence of magnetic storms on human well-being
|1Delyukov, AA, 2Zakharov, IG, 3Nikonov, VV, 2Tyrnov, OF |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
2V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
3Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement2):412-419|
|Publication Language: Russian|
On the basis of an integrated approach, taking into account changes in the solar wind, in the magnetic field, the atmosphere and the Earth’s biosphere, the reaction of the human body to magnetic storms and weather changes was studied from 1997–2001 data. It is shown that the physical influence factor in both cases can be ultra-low-frequency fluctuations of the atmospheric pressure in the range of 0.01–0.1 Hz, the nature of the effect of which can significantly depend on the type of fluctuations: chaotic or harmonic.
1. Moiseeva N. I., Lyubitsky R. Ye. The impact of heliogeophysical factors on the human body, 136 p. (Nauka, Leningrad, 1986) [in Russian].
2. Vladimirsky B. M., Temuryants N. L. Influence of solar activity on the biosphere and noosphere (Heliobiology by A. L. Chizhevsky to the present day), 374 p. (MNEPU, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].
3. Hoeppe P. New Approaches to Find Causal Agents of Weather Related Health effects. Cosmos and Biosphere: Int. Crimean Seminar: Abstracts, Oct. 1-6, 2001, 6-7 (Partenit, Ukraine, 2001).
4. Bucha V. Influence of Solar Activity on Atmospheric Circulation Types. Ann. Geophys., 6, 513–524 (1988).
5. Loginov V. F., Sherstyukov B. G., Vysotsky A. M. The manifestation of the 27-day solar cycle in the lower atmosphere. Trudy VHIIGMI-MCD, Is. 37, 97-112 (1987) [in Russian].
6. Gurfinkel’ Yu. I., Lyubimov V. V., Orayevskii V. N., et al. Effect of Geomagnetic Disturbances on Capillary Blood Flow in Patients Suffering from Ischaemic Disease of the Heart. Biofizika, 40, 793-799 (1995) [in Russian].
7. Zakharov I. G, Tyrnov O. F. On the issue of quantitative testing of non-traditional diagnostic methods. Vestnik Har'kovskogo nac. un-ta im. V.N. Karazina. Medicina, 523 (2), 84-90 (2001) [in Russian].
8. Zakharov I. G., Tyrnov O. F. About the relationship of changes in solar activity and types of atmospheric circulation in Eastern Europe. Human biometeorology: Material congress. St.Peterburg, September 18–22, 2000, 151-152 (Gidrometeoizdat, St.Peterburg, 2000) [in Russian].
9. Delyukov A., Didyk L. The Effects of Extra-Low-Frequency Atmospheric Pressure Oscillations on Human Mental Activity. Int. J. Biometeorol., 43, 31-37 (1999).
10. Didyk L. A., Deliukov A. A., Gorgo Iu. P., Semenova I. A. Effect of extralow frequency variations of atmospheric pressure on voluntary attention parameters. Fiziologiia Cheloveka, 26, 328-333 (2000) [in Russian].
11. Gossard E. E., Hooke W. H. Waves in the Atmosphere, 532 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].