Information technologies for diagnosing properties of materials based on ultrasound tomography
|1Nazarchuk, ZT, 1Koshovy, VV |
1Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, L'viv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement2):394-404|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The results of research carried out in recent years at the Physicomechanical Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine on the development of new informational and physical technologies for diagnosing materials using the principles of ultrasonic computational tomography are presented.
1. Special issue dedicated to the scientific research and technological experiments, which are proposed by Ukrainian scientists and engineers for the International Space Station program. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 6 (4), 152 p. (2000).
2. Kunitsyn V. E., Tereshchenko E. D. Ionospheric tomography, 177 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
3. Troshchenko V. T. Strength of Metals under Variable Loading, 174 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1978) [in Russian].
4. Aleshin N. P., Belyj V. E., Vopilkin A. H., et al. Methods for monitoring acoustic metal, 456 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
5. Nedoseka A. Ya. Principles of the Calculation of Welded Structures, 263 p. (Vyshcha shkola, Kiev, 1988) [in Russian].
6. Koshovyy V. V. Ultrasonic computerized tomography of plate. Vidbir i obrobka informacii', Is. 15 (91), 60-67 (2001) [in Ukrainian].
7. Bobrenko V. M., Vangeli M. S., and Kutsenko A. I. Acoustic Tensometry, 204 p. (Shtinitsa, Chisinau, 1991) [in Russian].