To the question of acousto-electromagnetic sounding of the ionosphere
|1Nazarchuk, ZT, 1Koshovy, VV, 2Soroka, SA, 1Ivantyshyn, ОL, 1Lozinskiy, AB, 1Romanishin, IM |
1Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, L'viv, Ukraine
2State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement2):120-131|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The results of experimental studies of the ionospheric response to artificial acoustic excitation are presented. Acoustic excitation is generated using a ground-based acoustic emitter. Registration of the ionospheric response is carried out using the URAN-3 radio telescope using three methods: scanning, scattering by inhomogeneities and oblique sounding. For data processing methods of wavelet analysis are used.
1. Physics of the Earth: Special issue on the MASSA project, No. 11, 112 p. (1985) [in Russian].
2. Gulyaev V. T., Kuznetsov V. V., Plotkin V. V., Khomutov S. Yu. Infrasound generation and propagation in the atmosphere during the operation of high-power seismic vibrators. Izv. RAN. Fizika atmosfery i okeana, 37 (3), 303-312 (2001) [in Russian].
3. Gokhberg M. B., Shalimov S. L. Lithosphere-ionosphere relation and its modeling. Russian Journal of Earth Sciences, 2 (2) (2000) [in Russian]. Available at: http://eos.wdcb.ru/rjes/v02/rje00032/rje00032.htm
4. Ionospheric response to the total solar eclipses of March 9, 1997, August 11, 1999, June 21, 2001. Available at: http://rp.iszf.irk.ru/esceir/gps/ECLIPSES/rus/tseInt.htm
5. Investigation of shock-acoustic waves generated by explosions, earthquakes and rocket launches. Available at: http://rp.iszf.irk.ru/esceir/gps/SAWDET/rus/sawdet.html
6. Andreeva E. S., Gokhberg M. B., Kunitsyn V.E., et al. Radiotomographical detection of ionosphere disturbances caused by ground explosions. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 39 (1), 13-17 (2001) [in Russian].
7. Ivanov V. V., Rotanova N. M., Kovalevskaya E. V. The wavelet analysis as applied to the study of geomagnetic disturbances. Geomagnetizm i Aeronomiia, 41 (5), 610-618 (2001) [in Russian].
8. Bliokh P. V. SLW "Elves" as Negative Lenses in the Earth-Ionosphere Waveguide. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy, 5 (2), 113-117 (2000) [in Russian].